ZEBRA MUSSELS TREATMENT PROGRAM
How do Zebra Mussels affect homeowners of Lake LBJ and all of Highland Lakes?
- Zebra Mussels are a highly an invasive species. They have become a major problem for the Lakes of Texas, including Texas Highland Lakes.
- They are a significant threat to Aquatic Life and the Freshwater Environment, destroying ecosystems and making it harder for fish to survive in the water.
- They multiply in the millions; quickly clogging water pipes, bulkheads, boat slips, jet ski ramps, ladders, and irrigation water intakes.
- If left untreated, the cost of monthly maintenance to repair damaged infrastructure can be extremely high.
- Zebra Mussel shells are hazardous being razor sharp. They can easily cut hands and feet where they colonize on boat ladders, hulls and on the shore.
The good news is they can now be controlled by careful application of Zebra Molluscicides, particularly when treated early on.
PREVENT ZEBRA MUSSELS FROM TAKING OVER YOUR BOAT, JETSKI AND OTHER RECREATIONAL EQUIPMENT
Our Zebra Mussel Treatment Program offers an easy way to treat your lake environment.
- The Molluscicide is EPA approved and has been scientifically developed to target Zebra Mussels without harming drinking water and other aquatic life.
- We come to you and handle dispensing the solution for you, so there is no need for you to do anything.
- It’s fast and effective. It only takes one application, once every 30 days, for four months to kill off all zebra mussels within a given area.
If you live or own property near the Highland Lakes, including Lake Buchanan and LBJ, we want to help you protect your property from Zebra Mussels!
Want to know more? Fill out your email below and click ‘submit’ to register your interest.
Contact me with more information on the Zebra Mussel Treatment Program!